Our home care business is seeking an experienced, motivated sales representative. We are looking for a professional who will contact referral sources in hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and assisted living facilities. The sales representative will show the referral sources how we can help them retain their residents (in assisted living facilities) and/or help them reduce their hospital readmissions while improving the quality of life of the patients we serve. You will operate in a team environment and must possess good organizational skills.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Communicate with physicians, office staff, and other clients clearly and professionally to learn agency protocols and
- standards for job-related responsibilities.
- Provide feedback and follow up on current patients to physicians
- Face-to-face interactions with physicians to create strong partnerships in new and existing accounts.
- Educate referral sources on how to identify patients for home services
- Assist in obtaining physician order signatures and pertinent patient paperwork
Job responsibilities include:
- Sell and promote the agency services in the community.
- Be totally knowledgeable in the agency service lines, service fees, and client base.
- Communicate information on a competitive strategy to agency office staff.
- Build sales within assigned areas according to goals.
- Pre-plan weekly sales activities.
- Maintain written documentation relating to all sales activity.
- Participate in developing annual sales goals.
- Coordinate sales activity with all office staff to assure appropriate follow-up.
- Provide Owner & staff with ideas and data which outline new service opportunities and sales potential.
- Participate in educational opportunities in health care.
- Create and develop promotional material as needed.
- Represent the agency at community functions and professional organizations.
- Inputs Leads and Prospects Information into the CRM Database
Qualifications and Skills:
- Work effectively independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to establish rapport with team and clientele
- Detail-oriented and organized with the ability to multitask
- A good attitude towards work and good interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills Proficient with MS Excel and
- One year of experience in public relations sales, preferably in healthcare, and a valid driver’s license.
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Benefits: • Flexible Schedule • High commissions & Bonuses • Personal Career Paths