We’re looking for a committed and passionate Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to provide quality care to patients and performs technical skilled care in patients home in compliance with nursing standards, federal, state, local government regulations and company clinical policies
- Performs initial and ongoing clinical assessments of clients receiving home care services
- Develops plan of care to meet identified needs
- Determines client priority status
- Leads training of field staff
- Ensures ongoing appraisal of client needs to determine appropriate care and service
- Ensures compliance with State regulatory requirements.
- Able to schedule client intakes when needed on an on-call basis.
- Provide direct and individualized nursing care to assigned patients based on nursing standards.
- Ensure quality and safe delivery of home health services to patients/clients and families/caregivers.
- Ensure the implementation of the plan of care formulated by the physician is carried out by LPN and CAN accurately and safely.
- Assess and provide patient/client and family caregiver education and information pertinent to the diagnosis and plan of care.
- Provide accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and assessment.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment and use safe work methods and procedures under company clinical standards and nurse practice standards
- Assist patients in learning appropriate self-care activities and activities of daily living
- Use equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently to render care to patients.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse in Georgia
- Experience working with the elderly
- Excellent communication, listening, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent teaching and training skills
- Must have a reliable vehicle and active unrestricted Driver’s License
- Must have a current BCLS CPR card
- Must be at least 18 years old (Required)
- Ability to work weekdays as well as some weekends
- RN/LPN (Preferred) Preferences – Minimum of 1 years experience – Valid drivers license – Verifiable references
- Position is part-time and paid hourly.
- Option to go full-time with salary after 4-6 months.
- Hours are flexible evenings/weekends/afternoons/mornings
- Bi-Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Worker Compensation Insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Schedule
- Referral Bonus Referral programs
- On-going training and educational opportunities